Interim Finance Manager
Zotefoams are looking for an Interim Finance Manager. The purpose of this role is to manage the finances of Zotefoams Poland Sp.z.o.o. Located in Brzeg. This position is a key leadership role within Zotefoams Poland, responsible for the Finance function in Poland and supporting all interactions with Zotefoams plc.
Position: Interim Finance Manager
Location: Croydon Traveling to Poland may be required
Job type: Full Time, 9 months Fixed Term Contract
- Maintenance of the general ledger accounting system and reports according to IFRS. This includes daily aspects of accounts receivables function, inventory management, product costing, allocation of costs to appropriate owners and cost centres, daily aspects of account payables function, management of payroll.
- Ensure that sound financial controls and procedures in the business are set, are in accordance with Group Policy, and are followed.
- Provide local and Group management with effective, timely and consistent financial reporting that supports achievement of the Company’s strategic goals. Analysing against budgets, forecasts, comparative periods etc. Assisting other departments in the development of reporting tools. Managing cash, cost and profitability.
- Preparation of the annual budget and the quarterly forecasts, in coordination with Commercial Finance based in Croydon.
- Act as financial liaison i) internally with Zotefoams plc and ii) externally with government agencies, tax authorities and external auditors.
- Proactively communicate with and report to general management. Contribute to the business outside of the financial role.
- Meet all reporting and information requirements of Zotefoams plc.
- Ensuring accurate and timely tax reports to tax authority.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of professional finance experience, degree in Accounting / Finance; Regional finance experience - especially with Polish subsidiaries of international organisations - preferably in an MNC environment.
- Experience in setting up financial systems and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of controlling, accounting and tax regulations and practices in Poland.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Previous experience of acting autonomously.
Zotefoams plc designs and manufactures specialised foam products for a world of everyday applications.
For nearly 100 years we have created solutions that enable our customers to become more competitive, profitable and sustainable. Our leadership position today is based on our portfolio of differentiated products, our technological excellence and our exceptional people.
You may have experience of the following: Finance Manager, Qualified Accountant, AAT, Financial Controller, Qualified By Experience, Management Accounts, Excel, Reporting, Financial Management, Accountant, Reconciliation, Sage, Interim Manager, Temporary Finance Manager, Part-Time Finance Manager, etc.