Service Desk Engineer | £18k - £23k benefits | Nottingham Are you a University Graduate with a passion and interest in IT? Are you coming to the end of an Apprenticeship and looking for that first step into your IT Career? Or have experience in Service Desk Support and want to join a business that develops and rewards the employees This is the role for you Who are the company: A fast growing IT Service Provider who are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working and eager to learn IT professionals.
You will play a core role in delivering exceptional IT services and support to external businesses.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a forward thinking and thriving business that believe in investing in their employees and offer excellent training and development.
What is the role:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line technical support services to external users/clients
- Resolve issues in a competent and timely manner
- Ability to prioritise, progress and resolve technical queries and service requests in accordance with company standard and customer specific service level agreements
- Handle and resolve desktop/laptop/printer/application issues
- Network/server troubleshooting with administration What are they looking for:
- Knowledge of: Office 365, Exchange 2013, Windows 10, Active Directory and VPN
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Networking experience is advantageous
- Degree or equivalent in Computing or Technology is advantageous What is in it for you:
- A competitive starting salary, reviewed annually
- Social events, nights out and pizza Fridays
- Training and development, MCSE/MCSE and ITIL training courses paid for
- Discretionary monthly bonus and much more If you would like to apply, please see below.
Alternatively, if you require further information please contact Stacey.
Xpertise are acting as an Employment Agency and Business.