2nd Line Support Analyst ACM Resourcing are currently working an Managed Service Provider for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join their growing team.
My client has strong investment in personal development which will include training and certification.
The ideal candidate will have background experience or from a managed service provider.
This is a hands-on IT support, customer service and engineering role, entailing engaging with technical and non-technical external and internal customers in a support & engineering capacity.
This role is predominantly office based but may require some visits to our clients sites.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provide 2nd line technical support
- Answer customer support telephone calls
- Manage support tickets
- Monitor for and manage customer support emails
- Monitor and manage automated system monitoring alerts
- Provide professional, frequent and relevant customer communication in all aspects including acknowledgement of support requests and other client contact, job updates, scheduling information and job resolution
- Schedule job requests and rescheduling of jobs as required
- Monitor SLA’s to ensure these are managed and achieved
- Covering On-Call on a rota basis
- Covering Shifts (currently covering the core business hours 08:00 - 18:00).
- Provide great customer service Essential Technical Skills:
- Experience of Microsoft server and desktop operating systems (i.e.
Windows Server 2008 to 2012 R2, Windows 7 to 10) use & administration
- Experience of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience of server and desktop hardware architectures and systems
- Experience of server virtualisation technologies including VMware
- Experience of networking support and engineering including Cisco
- Experience of backup or disaster recovery systems