2x Senior Business Development Managers - Government Sector / Public Sector Our client is the UK’s leading provider of electronic and paper document distribution services to the NHS, Local Government and a wide range of Commercial organisations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and high-calibre field sales professional to join the Public Sector sales team.
There maybe also an opportunity for a Commercial Sales professional from the DMS industry however the focus is within the Government Sector.
Role: Primarily a new business role the BDM will be responsible for opening up new opportunities and selling DMS solutions into Local Government and Housing Associations.
There will also be a requirement to manage and grow existing and new accounts.
Profile: Proven new business BDM with at least 5 years’ experience selling into local government and or Housing Associations.
Ideally from a technology background and with an understanding of document management and the digital agenda.
Although primarily a 'hunter’ this person will be capable of account and relationship management.
Description: Public Sector the BDM will be responsible for the following: Developing a plan to achieve target in their region, to include:
- The local authorities and housing associations to target
- The sales strategy to win
- The approach
- Cold calling
- CCS Frameworks
- OJEU notices
- Other procurement activity
- Campaigns Acting as an account manager in their region and being responsible for:
- Growth in the account as determined by an active account plan
- Client relationship management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Working alongside customer support and other internal departments to manage and solve customer issues
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the customer Experience:
- 5 years solution sales into Local Government and or Housing Associations
- Knowledge of government procurement regulations and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentational and negotiation skills
- Technically savvy
- Proven ability to open new business
- Collaborative style and able to work across teams and structures Attributes:
- Strategic approach and gravitas to sell at CX level
- Creative and able to identify business needs and build solutions
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Desire to win
- Able to travel Salary & Application: Office or Home Based dependent on location Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) 08:30 - 17:30 (1 hour break) Salary: Competitive base salary and quota driven commission scheme (Circa £50,000 - Flexible for industry applicants - OTE 20k) Benefits: BMW 3 Series Tourer Company Car Generous Company Pension Scheme Optional Private Healthcare Scheme 28 days holiday rising to 33 (1 day increments annually) including Bank Holidays Please call the office for further information on the above vacancy, alternatively please submit your CV with a short covering note as to why you wish to apply and how you feel you can add value to this organisation and their growth.