Ignata Finance have partnered with a successful private equity backed organisation in central Burgess Hill for the recruitment of a Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for managing a team as well as full ownership of the technical accounting duties.
This is a superb organisation which will offer you a very relaxed working environment, yet fast paced and forever evolving job.
You will be a qualified Accountant with experience of working within a practice and you will have managed/supervised a team of staff.
Due to the nature of the role you will ideally match the following: - A qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) - Experience of IFRS/FRS 102 - Able to produce a set of statutory accounts - Experience of supervising a team Key Responsibilities: - Responsible for the production of the statutory accounts.
- Maintain the balance sheet.
- Responsible for the year end process.
- Production of accounts under FRS 102.
- Maintain internal controls.
- Responsible for financial reporting.
- Oversee transactional accounting duties including credit control, purchase ledger and billings.
- Support with any ad hoc projects.
- Act as a go to for all reporting related queries.