Lead Cleaner US-CA-Foothill Ranch Job ID: 2018-1108 of Openings: 2 Category: Janitorial/Custodial CBRE Foothill Ranch Overview Servicon Systems, Inc.
is the leading facilities maintenance contractor servicing the aerospace, industrial, hi-tech, and commercial sectors in southern California, Arizona, and New Mexico.
Servicon has built up an impressive customer base which includes primarily Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as some of the most successful property management companies in the region.
PM18 Responsibilities · Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client’s policy and procedures and work performance is base on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency · Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
· Proficient in performing all custodial work in accordance with Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes.
· Perform work assignments and perform other associates work assignments when required in compliance with Servicon’s cleaning procedures / processes and quality expectations.
· Responsible for overseeing work team(s) and/or areas assigned ensuring work is performed to Servicon’s quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
· Assist Supervisor(s) in motivating assigned staff, creating a positive work environment for associates and reporting issues / problems to the appropriate Servicon management team.
· Assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety programs, company policies & procedures, proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
· Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed, and verifies that all work has been done in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and monthly special requests.
· Assists supervisors in resolving custodial problems, periodic review of work schedules and recommends changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staffs time, supplies and equipment.
· Ensures that supplies are available / distributed for easy access by associates, equipment is in good operating order, equipment is reported / repaired in a timely manner and custodians are provided the tools to perform their work schedules.
· Helps inventory, distribute and monitor utilization of janitorial cleaning materials to ensure efficient and costeffective use.
· Verifies that all restrooms, clean rooms, or any other areas that have a log sheets have been completed to the established quality standards and initialed by the associate who performed the work.
· May be required to drive a company vehicle to pick-up / deliver supplies, perform assigned job duties and commute to other Servicon job sites.
Qualifications · Experience as a Lead Custodian of at least 1 year · May require specialized training in Cleanroom, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and other specialty service policies and procedures and certification in specialized equipment.
· Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes.
· Ability to withstand long periods of walking, standing, sitting and lifting.