My client is seeking a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their expanding team based in Manchester. As a Junior IT Support Analyst you will be responsible to provide front-line primary technical support to on various technical issues and problems. To support the IT Manager with general day-to-day IT issues with also gaining training and exposure to Web Development systems to support the running of the website.
* To support the IT Manager with general day-to-day IT issues.
* To Support with devices and printers between head office and warehouse.
* To support the running of the website (training provided).
* Minimum 1 year experience as a Junior IT Support Analyst or similar role.
* Experience using Active Directory, Windows 10/7, Office 2010/365, and Windows Service 12/16.
* Good communication skills.
18-22k Depending On Experience