Badenoch and Clark are currently representing a manufacturing organisation in Berkshire who are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their team.
You will be reporting directly to the Financial controller supporting them with the production and reporting of monthly Management Account packs.
In return you will be supported with a Study package and an incredibly supportive team.
The ideal candidate will have manufacturing experience and will have been involved in inventory and long term accounting.
This role will pay up to £35k, has parking on site with local amenities and an early lunchtime finish every Friday.
Responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and submission of monthly Management Accounts
* Review of budgets and investigate any variances
* Review of monthly Inventory movements and investigate any discrepancies
* Journal entries to record inventory and long term contracts in monthly results
* Maintain reconciliations for Fixed Assets and accruals
* Support with the schedules for annual audit and R&D Tax credit claim
* Assist with the monthly and quarterly forecasts and annual budget
Ideally you will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA and have experience in Long Term Contract Accounting and Inventory.
This could be a great step up into this position providing you can demonstrate your experience in a similar supporting role
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/en-gb/candidate-privacy