Locum Principal Clinical Psychologist - Ministry of Defence - Lincolnshire
Band 8A (Principal)
Location: Digby, Lincolnshire
Part time - 2 days per week (15 hours)
Contract - 2 months initially with the possibility of extension.
We are currently recruiting for a locum Clinical Psychologist to work alongside Military Personnel in Lincolnshire.
- Post-graduate doctoral level training in Clinical/Counselling psychology (or its equivalent for those trained prior to 1996) as accredited by the BPS
- HCPC registration
- A minimum of two years post-qualification experience working as a Clinical/Counselling psychologist within Adult Mental Health
About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well-equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
Candidates who have previous MoD experience are desirable, as are those who have accreditation as a CBT Practitioner and/or as an EMDR practitioner/consultant.
For further information please contact Kathryn on (phone number removed) or apply here