Stonetech, are acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Client in Ipswich.
Working in a busy department to build up/fit a vast range of equipment & machinery. The role is to of an electrical bias, but also involves mechanical fitting work on bespoke manufacturing equipment. You will operate a range of hand tools and air operated power tools to build up/assemble machines and be competent in reading written build instructions, able to work quickly and efficiently with minimum of supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will be a skilled Mechanical Fitter / Technician
• The assembly and sub assembly of mechanical, hydraulic components, in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
• You will need to be experienced in the use of a variety of assembly/fitting tools and equipment.
• Delivering quality assembly processes in a timely effective manner.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Ability to work to tight deadlines.
• A wide range of knowledge of manufacturing and production process.
• You will need to have a strong efficient team work culture within the Production team.
• Ability to pay attention to minute detail and quality.
• Initiative, adaptive, and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Be able to read and understand written build instructions
This is a full time position working 8.00am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri + possible overtime during busy periods.
Term of Work 13 weeks + Pay Rates = Skilled £11 + per hr
Trainee & Semi Skilled from £8 to 9.50 per hr to start, depending on skills/quals.
Pay Review = After completing at least 3 months service