SECURITY OFFICER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains safe secure environment for customers and employee by patrolling and monitoring premise and personal
SECURITY OFFICER JOB DUTY
- Securing premises and personal by patrolling property, monitoring survillsurve equipment; inspecting builds, equipment,and access point; permitting entry.
- Obtain help by sounding alarm
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Complete report by recording observation, information occurrences and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.