rE Job Requirements:
- NMC/HCPC registration
- Flexible, Reliable and Committed
- To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
- To be team player
- Flexible with time
- Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
- Right to work within the UK
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Desirable attributes:
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
- A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Some of our benefits include:
- Access to the best NHS hospitals in London
- Flexible Shifts
- ID, uniform and timesheets
- Online Payslips
- Weekly on time payments
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Lucrative Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
- Revalidation Support Zentar UK LTD is looking for Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work with one of our NHS/ Private clients based in an easy to get to Location in London.
It is one of the best performing Nursing agencies in London.
We are full of opportunities for healthcare staff who are trained and looking to get involved.
To apply to this role please complete your application here.
Alternatively give us a call today on [ Click Apply]and ask to speak to Priyanka.