This position is for an enthusiastic team member with a professional demeanor that would be engaged with the rest of the team to achieve departmental goals guided by company values. This team member will review, prepare and layout files for printing. This person must enjoy challenges and be an excellent problem solver. Candidate should demonstrate the capacity to make continual changes to aid in lead-time reduction, cost reduction and impeccable accuracy.
· Reviews job files and related job documents for accuracy
· Reviews production schedules
· Processes files for printing
· Outputs proofs for customer approval
· Inspects proofs
· Performs some system administrative tasks and equipment maintenance
· Research new software techniques
· Support internal customers, peers, and others.
· Performs any other duties or special projects as assigned
· Must be able to work as a team member, contributing to the overall program development by participating in group discussions in areas of expertise.
· Effectively respond to customer changes
· Runs plate setter and processing equipment
· Inspects plates
· Replaces equipment consumables
· Initiate Process Improvement Requests (PIR)
· Work on continual improvements in Planning and cross-functional teams. Help the department have a good balance of continual improvements
· Help keep documentation current
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum intermediate level PC and Macintosh skills
· Good communication, organizational, multi-tasking skills
· Knowledge of InDesign
· Minimum 2 years’ Electronic Prepress experience
· intermediate Adobe Creative Suite experience
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds at times.?
Tweddle Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location HR at (phone number removed) or (url removed).