Aureus Group has partnered with an innovative software company to find an Enterprise Cloud Architect located in Omaha, NE.
The Enterprise Cloud Architect will primarily be responsible for identifying opportunities, leading projects to maintain applications in the cloud, and building roadmaps for the most efficient cloud solutions to improve business values.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Enterprise Cloud Architect: - Leads a highly impactful team on the architecture and development of the current offerings as well as shape the future of applications on cutting-edge cloud technologies.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of hosted microservices/container infrastructure and container automation/orchestration platforms consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and security requirements.
- Leads the planning and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure Windows Terminal Server/Remote Desktop Services are consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and security requirements.
- Assumes responsibility for the evaluation of new technologies, tools, and/or development techniques that impact platform scalability.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders, lead developers and implementation teams to identify appropriate technology and cloud hosting solutions.
- Develops, enhances, documents and disseminates information on high availability and disaster recovery planning, processes, standards, and initiatives.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Analyzing and designing controls to secure public/ private/ hybrid cloud deployments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities of a Enterprise Cloud Architect: - Experience in microservices/container architectures, orchestration, and automation; Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible preferred.
- Experience in software design and development, systems operations/management; database architecture, storage, and IT security.
- Strong knowledge of organizational control standards e.g., SOC 1, SOC 2, SSAE 16, ISO 27001, or NIST 800-37.
- Cloud reference architectures and best practices.
- Experience with private & public cloud solutions.
- Experience managing or working with cross-functional teams and partners to deliver against project goals.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Estimating cloud costs, and identifying associated cost-control mechanisms.
Education and Experience of a Enterprise Cloud Architect: - Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
- 10 years in enterprise, solution, system and/or software architecture, with a proven, successful history of enterprise-level implementations and integrations.
- 5 years architecting/designing scalable, multi-tenant cloud platforms.
Analytic applications highly preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: U.S citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates We are unable to sponsor o0r transfer visas Only candidates closely matching the client's required qualifications and experiences will receive a reply At Aureus Group, we're the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success.
We're the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that lines up well with the Enterprise Cloud Architect description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply online or call (888) 239-5993 for a confidential conversation.
Please refer to job 19-957485 when inquiring.
Position: Application Developer Physical Abilities: Up to 10lbs For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to isjobsaureusgroup.com or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.
- provided by Dice