This key analytical position has a direct role in the data collection, analysis, reporting and modeling of clients’ telecommunications services and IT transformation initiatives both in the sales & strategy development areas as well as engagement delivery.
Additional responsibilities include the financial analysis of carrier proposals, RFP responses and business case development for IT initiatives.
The position requires a very high attention to detail and the ability to distill meaningful insight from large amounts of raw data.
This position requires a multi-talented, analytical individual that is knowledgeable in local, long distance and international telecom products, services and invoicing, as well as wireless and emerging technologies.
A successful candidate must be a motivated, self-starter that has good verbal and writing skills with the ability to lead and facilitate client discussions and data collection activities.Primary Responsibilities:
- Develop and analyze scenario spreadsheet/models to assist clients with the interpretation and evaluation of multiple carrier pricing responses.
- Extract and perform detailed analysis of customer usage data from the telecom carriers’ electronic and non-electronic invoicing media
- Develop client usage demand sets (Books of Business) to be used as a baseline for carrier negotiations or business case development for IT transformation initiatives
- Routinely interact with the client, and the ISG project team to build relationships, manage the data collection process and to present analyses throughout the project timeline.
- Support routine and ad hoc projects and reporting requirements that will enhance company processes, services or deliverables.
- Actively participate in account planning, sales and strategy development within current engagements or prospective clients
- Act as a subject matter expert on assigned industry topicsJob Qualifications :
- 5 years relevant experience with at least 3 years in the telecommunications industry.
- Detailed knowledge of telecom & IT service offerings such as software, hardware, wireless, wireline services along with the nuances of pricing structures and invoicing conventions.
- Detailed, analytical database background, supported by excellent computer skills; MS Excel, MS Access.
- High energy, self starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer relationship development and management skills.
- Travel time estimated at 25%