Network Product ManagerJob Locations US-VariesPosted Date 4 months ago(5/13/2019 5:40 PM)Job ID 2018-1954Category Office of Technology - Product Management Overview Fidelis Cybersecurity is looking for a Senior Network to join our team The Senior Network Product Manager will be a part of the Fidelis Product Management and development teams.
The Network teams develop Fidelis’ network modules that are part of Fidelis Elevate, the industry’s first Automated Detection and Response (ADR) solution.
Fidelis network appliances and software are protecting some of the worlds largest networks in both commercial and government worldwide.As Senior Network Manager you will manage the network and deception product roadmaps working closely with development leadership, product management leadership and our sales team to help grow the network portions of our Elevate business by defining new features, define integrations with Fidelis Elevate Endpoint as well as assist in developing our technology partner ecosystem.
You must be able to communicate well with all areas of the company.
You will work with engineering counterparts to define product release requirements.
You will work with product marketing and marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, interfacing regularly with the sales channel and key customers.
At Fidelis Cybersecurity, Inc.
our mission is to protect the world’s most sensitive data by equipping organizations to detect, investigate and stop advanced cyber-attacks.Attackers are relentless and clever.
They hide their exploits deep inside networks, email and endpoints.
Fidelis digs as deep as attackers hide.
With Fidelis, customers will know when they are being attacked, and they can retrace attackers’ steps and freeze them in their tracks.We don’t just read the headlines at Fidelis.
We live them.
Our elite team of incident responders is in the trenches every day assisting customers to manage their way through critical security incidents of all kinds.
This seat on the front lines gives us a unique view to see what works and what doesn’t when it comes to keeping attackers at bay.Take a seat with our preeminent team and be a part of our mission to give our customers the power to combat today’s sophisticated advanced threats with a robust, comprehensive portfolio of products, services, and expertise.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product requirements, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Own pricing for the network product, evaluating pricing strategies as market needs dictate.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
MBA a plus.
- 8 years of related product management work experience, especially in network and IT security
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Pragmatic Marketing Certification strongly desired.
- Prior network security experience strongly desired
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to visit customers and our dev team and Bethesda, MD.
- US Citizenship is REQUIRED for this position.This position reports to the VP of Product Management and Product Marketing.Diversity is important to us:At the heart of our company is a diverse group of employees who rely on their intimate knowledge of customer requirements and a unique blend of skill and innovation to develop and deliver the best possible products and services.
Fidelis encourages the inclusion of all people and a work environment free from discrimination.We are dedicated to the principles of equal employment and advancement of people based on their individual qualifications, skills and abilities.
This commitment is supported by policies and procedures that foster a nondiscriminatory workplace.
Guided by a rigorous code of ethics that is applied with integrity, these fundamental characteristics are reflected throughout our organization and are key components of the strength we deliver to our customers.Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS