Company OverviewAbout TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida.
In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance.
TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J.
To learn more, visit Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD".
To learn more, visit .Job Description
- Utilizes customer analytics and modeling techniques, creates always on lead and optimization lists to insure the right offer is being sent to the right customer
- Identifies specific always on lead opportunities to improve sales conversion leveraging key customer information; identifies segments to drive page/path/content optimizations, re-designs, utilization of sales support capabilities (i.e.
Natural Language Help, Video, etc), behavioral targeting and personalization etc.; works with Lines of Business to analyze profitability of OLC generated leads or accounts; participates in project and/or working teams as required to provide subject matter expertise and/or objectives toward driving sales
- Conceives initiatives, forecasts the value and leads the change through execution, setting the measurement strategy and managing toward success; builds a pipeline of optimizations to increase traffic and improve sales conversion, tracks and manages the program, leading delivery teams and key partners toward the successful implementation; acts as the lead for online sales initiatives on project working teams, ensuring business requirements and other project deliverables are documented completely and accurately to achieve business objectives of key strategic initiatives
- Develops, maintains and improves ongoing analytics dashboard measuring key public site and sales funnel performance indicators; consolidates OLC, LOB and marketing reporting to create informative scorecards that enable the team to drive results
- Tracks, analyzes and reports on results across all activities driving traffic, engagement and sales conversion for the money-in portfolio, including marketing campaigns, line-of-business and other online channel driven initiatives; in doing so, understands the overall impact of these activities against weekly and monthly sales results.
Works with Customer Insights and partners to analyze performance, establish and refine benchmarks and targets, and uncover actionable insights; conducts competitive and market research and analysis and tracks emerging consumer and online trends to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Actively engages with stakeholders, partners, program and project managers to ensure proactive product representation on developing and in-flight (in market) initiativesRequirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years' experience required
- Strong data and reporting analytics skills.
Knowledge of SAS a plus
- Proven experience driving leads, sales and other key web metrics through the online channel, while deploying strategies to improve overall site traffic
- Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven understanding of financial institutions product offering(s) and current processes for sales online
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing.
re-evaluation of priorities
- Proven people management skills, with a strong ability to effectively lead diverse teams and build bench strength, through the use of training, coaching and focus on people development
- Detailed business knowledge of public site technology and tools
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills with a strong ability to manage, influence and leverage a multitude of stakeholders
- Strong time-management and organizational skills to manage multiple deadlines and priorities in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience managing P&L and developing business cases
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree would be an assetMust be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.Hours40InclusivenessAt TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDOtd.com .
Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.Brand: TD Bank AMCBJob ID: 255825BREmployment Type: Full TimeJob Area: Digital & PaymentsFunction: Financial Services GeneralIndustry: Environmental Engineering