This innovative accountancy leader requires an experienced, market focused senior manager to partner with the business and sales & marketing, within the Midlands region (West Midlands, East Midland, and Milton Keynes).
The Head of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for engaging with local leadership and collaborating with regional sales & marketing Team Leaders to deploy a multi-disciplinary team that positions the firm in the regional market and creates relevance for specific groups of buyers, converting market profile into revenue for each region.
The role will be responsible for: · Liaising with local leadership to understand the local market dynamics and relationships and networks, to plan and execute the Place & Purpose strategy, across the Midlands.
· Create insight from MI and Sales Force reporting to inform go-to-market activities.
· Engaging local sales & marketing, in line with the vision of the local leadership and regional strategy.
· Support the delivery of the region in collaboration with regional Team Leaders (Private Business, PCP, Inbounds) to deploy regional sales & marketing resource, to focus on driving an integrated approach to market, aligned to the region's growth strategy.
· Focus on the Priority Clients (PCP), key relationships and networks in the geography to ensure that the firm is positioned with appropriate business bodies, the public and private sector.
· Work with Communications, Community Affairs and Recruitment to integrate and position the firm holistically in the region.
· Use appropriate sales and marketing capabilities to personally contribute to local focus market efforts (account focused on the PCP).
· Consult around the most appropriate method for driving revenue, growing client relationships and improving market profile, and ensuring that quality and brand values are always upheld locally.
· Offer role modelling and leadership skills, providing professional guidance to Midlands sales & marketing to ensure an integrated approach to market and that all activity is aligned to the region's strategy.
· Develop and interpret market insights (from market research, competitor intelligence, client feedback, post decision reviews etc.) to help shape the regional market and business strategy.
· Plan and execute the region's marketing budget; including forecasts for future budgets.
· Ensure appropriate ROI measures are in place for local Place & Purpose activity.
· Engage with Communications, Community Affairs and Recruitment to support the holistic positioning of the brand across all regions.
· Works with the sales & marketing leads to deploy resource and ensure that the right capabilities are focused appropriately.
· Ensures the alignment of objectives with business priorities and strategy and feeds into the performance process.
· Collaborates with colleagues from other regions to leverage and execute the firm's approach to market.
You will have a proven track record of marketing and BD successes, within a professional services environment, a strong knowledge of market development techniques, with experience of marketing and business development strategy, matched to commercial objectives.
You'll have experience of engaging multiple senior level relationships with excellent influencing and powerful communication skills, and a positive 'can do' approach.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter/leightontaylorC