Business Development Officer
₦1,800,000.00 - ₦2,400,000.00 per Annum
06 November 2019 16:36
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Enlighten prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing and any Social Science discipline.
- Minimum of 2years working experience in marketing or customer relation.
- Good knowledge in CRM/ERP software application.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willness to Learn and to be trained.
- Ability to perform with little or no supervision.