Duties & Experience:
* Running and creating various SAP Reports
* Update and manage Supplier Management database
* Tracking, managing and updating external labour process
* Support Purchasing Manager with internal projects, initiatives and processes
* Updating and controlling database of 3rd party spend
* Analysing and policing supplier purchasing costs
* Support, administrate and coordinate RFQ process
* Sending out, updating and controlling Supplier Performance Surveys
* Updating Managers Tool Sets with all the spend data, savings and other information required from various systems
* Log and track Savings at tender and execution stages
* Contact internal stakeholders to record costs and measure against benchmarking exercises
* Manage and contact internal stakeholders to update purchasing reports, data and information
* Drive internal actions associated to purchasing
* Manage supplier documents (qualification and quality)
* Contact and request information or proposals from Suppliers
* Creating PowerPoint Presentations when needed
* Completing internal and external applications or forms
* Booking and organising of meetings, events conference calls.
* Administrate purchasing pipeline
* Support Purchasing Manager on all administrate tasks
* Support other requested project or purchasing exercises
Our client is a leading technology company
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Experience of working to deadlines is important as they have essential targets to meet.
Intermediate/advanced level of Excel and intermediate level of PowerPoint and Microsoft Word is very important.
SAP user will be preferred.
Previous experience working within a central Purchasing Office is desirable together with experience of computerised purchasing systems, preferably SAP. You will be expected to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating clearly with internal users and to express the needs and requirements with external suppliers.
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Building strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Assisting the purchasing manager with related administration
* Managing reports/trackers ensuring and driving actions
* Effective communicating to achieve results
* Experienced on downloading and creating SAP reports
* Experienced on develop
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application