Mechanical Design Engineer
Paying between £25,000 to £36,000 pa dependant on experience
Monday to Friday 0730 to 1630 / 0800 to 1730.
Role is based in High Wycombe
Our client is an industry specialist within engineering. The company specialises in designing, making and supplying systems. Everything they do is designed and made in Britain. The company are passionate about people and can offer a fresh thinking environment.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be required to:
· Create and develop CAD drawings that capture the operational, mechanical and electrical aspects.
· Have experience of or be interested in the following: CAD, AutoCAD, CAD Engineer and 3D CAD.
· Ensure that all operational activities are carried out in compliance with internal regulations and external legislation governing business operations.
· Carryout onsite reviews for access and installation including liaise with manufacturing and purchasing.
· Issue instructions and manage projects.
To be successful as a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will:
· Be able to update & improve existing designs.
- Experience in Solidworks would be an advantage.
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD.
- A knowledge of how to produce and build 3D drawings.
· Experience of reading and developing AutoCAD drawings
· Good IT and communication skills.
We would be keen to hear from candidates who have Mechanical Design Engineer experience, AutoCad experience, 3D Drawings experience.
Keywords: Great Team, Strong Retention, Graduate Engineer, Project Coordination, AutoCAD Technician, CAD technician, 3D Engineering.
Please email CV to (url removed)