Logical Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a leading valve manufacturing company.
We are recruiting for a Production / Parts controller on a permanent contract in Brighouse.
* You will be responsible for coordinating in-house machining capacity as well as at sub-contractors to provide high quality finished parts, on time, that our experienced and highly skilled engineers use to build world class valves.
* The ideal candidate is someone that has high standards for their own performance and can work on their own initiative. They are improvement focused, enthusiastic and a resourceful team player, able to anticipate the needs of both people and process.
* Have a professional attitude founded on openness, honesty and trust
Skills and qualifications
* Experience of modern Manufacturing Techniques, primarily machining raw materials, castings and forgings, gained and applied within a manufacturing business or valve environment would be essential.
* The ability to influence and negotiate with external suppliers to complement our capacity internally, contributing towards delivering on time and in full whilst achieving margin targets
* Utilising and interpreting outputs from an Advanced Scheduler is a desired skill, however training can be provided
* Educated to G.C.S.E. level, you will have excellent literacy and numeracy skills and be confident using MRP/ERP systems.
This is a permanent position, with competitive salary and opportunity to work for a global leader in their field.
Please contact Marc @ Logical for more information