Full time Maths Teacher - KS3/4 - Doncaster - start date 30/09/19
Salary: £21.8k - £42.5k
Are you an enthusiastic Maths teacher looking for work in the Doncaster area?
If so contact Supply Desk today!
About the school:
Our client is a Doncaster based secondary school. The school is part of a reputable, multiple academy trust who are celebrating their recent ‘good’ Ofsted rating and aspire to be an ‘outstanding’ school. This high performing multi-academy trust embraces the opportunity to ensure that all children, irrespective of their starting point, receive an excellent education. The ideal candidate will be an ‘outstanding’ Maths teacher with the ability to create and deliver engaging and exciting lessons which challenge all abilities. All staff at this school are valued and invested in through CPD; it’s a great opportunity to join an up and coming school.
- Be reliable and hardworking.
- To teach exciting and challenging Maths lessons which cater for a range of abilities and needs.
- To regularly update and use data to inform planning.
- To give detailed and regular feedback to pupils to drive progress.
- To make a positive contribution to the department including getting involved in open evenings, parents’ evenings and after school enrichments.
- Follow whole school and department policies.
- To be able to demonstrate strong behaviour management skills and create a positive learning environment where pupils are motivated.
- UK QTS or UK Teaching qualification
- Relevant Degree
- A passion for teaching Maths and working with young people
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for full time work from after October half term
If you think this role would suit you click apply ASAP or contact Sarah at Supply Desk on: (phone number removed)
or via email: (url removed)