Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Salary: £90 - £100,000 total package which includes accommodation and transport allowance plus medical, flights and holiday entitlement.
Does working in a highly regarded Consultancy firm who invest in their employees and cover a diverse range of projects interest you? The firm covers markets such as civil, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering and they provide a high level of technical and management solutions. The consultancy has been in operation in for many years and has created a reputation of being a market leader in their field. Due to their steady growth and having recently secured some highly challenging projects they now wish to recruit a Senior Site Civil Structural Engineer to join their expanding international team in Saudi.
* Monitor the construction activities in relation to civil/structural works
* Ensure compliance of specifications, standards and codes of practice
* Review site generated data in respect to civil/structural works
* Monitor site work methods and review site activities in respect to civil and structural works
* Ensure materials and specifications are approved or rejected
* Ensure the project and quality plan is being implemented
* Ensure all risks are identified and action risk mitigation
* Liaison with PM in order to monitor site progress
Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent).
* The Saudi Council of Engineering membership or equivalent.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work in a team environment