£25k – 30k upon experience + Good benefits inc’ 25days holiday & VG pension.
Support Analyst - This is NOT a standard helpdesk job, it is very much more.
Our client is a highly successful British manufacturing company who’s high quality products will be familiar to every British household any many of those across Europe, the USA and Australia and beyond. Continued success means they would like to recruit an additional Support Analyst into their Business Systems Support team at their state of the art site near Sandy, Bedfordshire.
A service oriented person you will join a busy IT department where no two days will be the same - from supporting users with issues and queries, working with the Service Centre to deliver an excellent IT Service, or as part of a wider project team, you will be involved in many aspects and disciplines of IT across the business.
You will provide 1st line support for the key business applications, including user administration, logging of issues, liaising with vendors or senior systems analysts, for their core systems. There will be lots to learn such as:
* Developing knowledge of the Change Control, Audit and Compliance Schedules
* Developing understanding on business processes for onboarding/exiting users
* Developing knowledge of user administration in the key business systems
* Building up skills in Service Desk software, Kanbanize software, Asset Management and other IT specific software as required.
You will have
* 2 years + in an IT support function
Any of these will be of use and interest!
* Exposure to ERP systems or similar products
* Experience of Cognos, or Tensor or Web3 or SharePoint or Office365 or AC Nielson or MFG
* A good working knowledge of Excel and Office applications
* Understanding of on-line help-desk ticketing systems
I look forward to hearing from you!
Questor is acting as an employment agency in relation to this advert. Due to the effectiveness of online advertising and the response levels that it can generate it is often impossible for us to respond to every applicant. However, we will make every effort to contact those applicants whose skills and competencies are a direct match to the role advertised. If you have not heard further from us in 4 working days then I regret that you must assume that you were not selected for interview. As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology
Benefits: inc’ 25days holiday & VG pensio