We are looking for a Production Test Technician to join an innovative electro-mechanical organisation based in Woking. All design and manufacturing is done on-site so you will work closely with cross functional teams of engineers playing a key role in the testing of hi-tech products, which are used by clients across the world.
This role will take responsibility for test, calibration, servicing, fault finding and inspection of the company product range. As well as the hands-on engineering side of things you will also assist the Production engineering and Systems team with systems integration testing and the provision of project deliverables.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Fault finding down to component level.
- Test, calibration and servicing.
- Completing all relevant documentation.
- Quality inspection of materials, components, sub and full assemblies.
- Assist project managers with project delivery (assembly, testing and installation).
For this role you will need:
- A technical qualification in electronic engineering
- The ability to fault find down to component level
- Experience of both mechanical and electronic assembly.
- Experience of working with circuit diagrams, mechanical drawings and tolerances
Benefits: Excellent Benefits