The Stock Controller primarily controls stock accuracy, return of kits and provides occasional cover for general stores tasks.
MAJOR ROLES with SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Kit Return – break down of kits and return to unique locations.
2. Stock Control;
3. Maintain unique location system.
4. Perform cycle counts.
• Daily – return completed kits to Stores within 24hrs of receipt into department (QF 1435).
• Locate and check for stock accuracy all parts in the warehouse as defined by Stores Manager.
• Ensure the condition of counted stock and it’s required packaging is kept within its requirements for Electrical/MSL standard in storage.
• Make note and report on stock discrepancies and maintain the MRP system.
• Achieve time targets whilst maintaining accuracy and consistency across all tasks.
• Keep the stores area maintained to a clean and organised level at all times.
• Possess an investigative nature to determine cause for discrepancies
• Working knowledge of stock/inventory systems.
• Ability to follow defined procedures and processes consistently.
• Experience of working with MRP systems.
• Ability to communicate clearly and calmly verbally and via email.
• Competent level of IT literacy in Outlook and ability to learn new software as required.
• Positive work ethic.
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask effectively and work well under pressure.
• Good reliability.
• Flexibility of skills.
• Willingness to offer suggestions for continuous improvement of working area