Come join our new team in our successful gas division, where you'll have the opportunity to support the growth of this venture. You'll have the opportunity to use your expertise in domestic gas in an environment that will support you to continue building your skills, to deliver the best solutions for our clients, and to enable you to progress in your career.
We're looking for you to have:
* Planned & preventative maintenance to energy centres
* Boiler breakdowns & servicing
* Health and Safety training such as CSCS, SSSTS, SMSTS, working from heights, manual handling, and/or asbestos awareness
* Planned & preventative maintenance in commercial environments
* A thorough and up to date gas safety knowledge essential requirement of valid domestic ACS certifications
* City & Guilds/NVQ in Mech Eng, HVAC or building services
* Full responsibility for gas safety and health & safety issues, whilst lone working.
And in an ideal world, you'll be:
* Confident, with great communication skills and ability to manage challenging situation
* Able to deliver exceptional outcomes in a busy and varied working environment
* Able to travel across Greater London
* Good with new technology (we're going through a big digital transformation; welcome to the future!)
In return, we’ll offer you a strong, family environment where you’ll be given the opportunity to succeed and have an impact on the world around you. We’ll give you the chance to grow, give back, and develop yourself and your career.
So if you enjoy providing a dedicated and professional service to your customers, an expert approach to sustainability, health and safety, and adding value to your team, then we would love to hear from you.
Here at Axis, we don’t just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity above all else, we do not discriminate on any basis, so come join us.
We look forward to hearing from you