An opportunity has arisen for a Complaints specialst to join a award winning lender based out of their state-of-the-art offices in Wolverhampyton the successful Complaints Specialst can look forward to a starting salary of £29,000-£30,000 £35,000 dependent on experience in addition to working for a progressive company who are able to offer workplace pension in addition to a fun working environment.
The business through innovative methods have rdone from strength whilst winning multiple awards. The company genuinely care for their staff and customer ensuring all lending options are viable whilst remaining under FCA guidelines. The business is becoming a real one to watch in the market and are changing the way finance is provided for many investors.
Complaints Specialists will be responsible for;
· Maintaining essential documents as required by FCA standards.
· Establish and maintain a constructive and open dialogue with the FCA and other appropriate authorities
· Provide ad-hoc compliance guidance and support to relevant business areas
· Assist with annual risk and compliance monitoring plans
· Assist with verification of identity and customer due diligence
Compliance Officers will need;
· At least 3 years' experience in an FCA regulated complaints role
· Experience in lending, investments, banking or similar
· Knowledge and experience of working with COBS framework
· Strong communication skills with high attention to detail
· Excellent time management
If you display the above and want to join one of the most innovative, lenders in the market apply today for immediate consideration