Engage Construction are currently working alongside a leading main contractor on an exclusive basis to appoint a Regional Estimator based from a regional office in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level construction professional to join their Regional Office in London that has had strong growth over the years with a turnover currently at £180m and with plans to grow this substantially over the next 5 years.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the position will be working closely with the current Regional Estimator and Commercial Director. You will be responsible for delivering projects from initial single and two-stage tendering and framework agreements across Health, Mixed Use, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors, with projects ranging from £20m - £100m in value.
As a business, they pride themselves on their internal and external training programmes, office and company incentives and monthly team building activities and nights out.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career to Regional Estimator and taking on a full leadership role of the estimating department.
Due to increased workload, they are seeking a Regional Estimator to join the team and carry out all Estimating duties including:
* Taking tenders from initial enquiry to submission
* Provision of timely and accurate estimates
* Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for pricing.
* Maintaining an updated cost base
* Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers
* Active participation in adjudication meetings
* The requirement to carry out some surveying duties when necessary
* Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations.
On offer for this Regional Estimator, the position is a very competitive salary and package, including, health care, pension and bonus scheme.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact David Weaving on (phone number removed)
Benefits: Plus a directors package