Osa Healthcare are looking to recruit an RGN for a lovely care home in Somerset.
A 40 bed service rated Good in the last CQC Inspection.
What Does The Job Holder Have To Do?
* To assess, plans, implement and evaluate individual care plans, taking into account the specific physiological, psychological and social needs of the people who use our service
* To record care plans in a clear and legible manor using a problem solving approach, prioritising and taking appropriate action.
* To ensure that care staff understand and adhere to care plans of the people who use our service
* Where appropriate administer medication to the people who use our service.
* Case management for a number of people who use our service (dependant on the service)
* Clearly present the points of view to a multi –disciplinary team that supports the people who use our service in any decision they may take
* Delegate duties to others effectively as required, including staff rota’s
* Promote Clinical excellence reflecting the nursing philosophy
* To liaise with relatives and keep them informed of any changes that occur for the person that uses the service in keeping with Data Protection.
* To maintain complete confidentiality.
* To liaise with other key stakeholders and maintain professional working relationships at all times.
* Any other duty as specified by the Management of the service to assist in ensuring the service runs as smoothly as possible.
Current needs mean there is availability for both Day shifts and Night Shifts and there is a degree of flexibility