Company DescriptionComputerConsultantsInternational, Inc.
(CCI) is an IT Consulting Firm with more than 18 years experience providing effective, expert-level services in industries such as Construction, Technology, Finance, Healthcare, and Government.
CCI focuses on building long-term relationships while completing projects from design to delivery.
People are CCI's key component for success.
Recruiting utmost-quality individuals for our clients, CCI fields a workforce of individuals who are selected not only because of their technical qualifications but also for their achievements as substantial, contributing human beings.
In government work and in the commercial market, high standards of ethics and accountability are critical.
Therefore our people are chosen for their integrity and ability to maintain relationships, as well as expertise in their field.
To learn more about CCI, visit us online at www.cci-worldwide.com.Job DescriptionCCI is looking for a Tableau Specialist to support the advancement of data and analytics.
The Tableau Specialist will be key contributor to cutting-edge analytic work.
This position will work closely with a team of analysts to execute the visual analytic component for the Department’s performance management program, KidStat.This exciting role involves working very closely with customers to collect requirements, design data sets, and build reports to meet customer needs.
A successful candidate will be proficient in the following areas.Technical Requirements
- Intermediate to advanced Tableau Desktop.
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization; Shows creativity in creating visualizations which communicate effectively
- Design, develop, and maintain reports and multi-level dashboards in Tableau.
- Experience developing content for and delivering training to others on the use of Tableau
- Data collection and analysis experience.
- Develop ad hoc supplemental dashboards to address pressing issues
- Experience working with Ad-hoc Business Objects Web Intelligence Reports.
- Collaborate with end users and stakeholders to identify needs, goals and metric measurements to create easy-to-understand interfaces allowing for quickly identification of key themes within the data.
- Experience gathering and refining requirements, interviewing business users to understand and document data requirements is requiredSoft Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally; be able communicate complex topics
- Proven ability to work with both business users and technical teams
- Develop impactful presentations and documents
- Desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Accountable for your work and love creating value for your users
- A desire for the team to succeed above personal preferences
- Passion to constantly learn and develop new skillsOther Notes:1) An in person interview will be required before a final hire is made.2) Please bring three (3) business references to an interview.3) Travel will be required.
A valid driver’s license is required.4) The selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.Qualifications· Problem resolution (development and implementation).
Required - 5 years· Respond to customer requests (verbally and in writing).
Required - 5 years· Expertise in implementation of large complicated models and processes.
Required - 5 years· Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation.
Required - 5 years· Ability to be self directed.
Required - 5 years· Able to work independently.
Required - 5 years· Analytical/problem solving skills.
Required - 5 years· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Required - 5 years· Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills.
Required· Data analysis.
Required - 5 years· Develop design specifications.
Required - 5 years· Business Objects or other BI tools.
Required - 3 years· Dashboarding/Tableau.
Required - 3 years· Conduct unit and system tests.
Required - 5 years· Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Procedures.
Required - 5 years· Identify defects.
Required - 5 years· Interpret test results.
Required - 5 years· Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance measures and reports.
Desired - 2 yearsAdditional InformationFor immediate consideration, please send your resume to career(at)cci-worldwide.com with"WISCJP00012088-WI" as the subject line.
Job SummaryWI-19, Madison, WI, USA Full-time