Who is Mastercard?We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.Job TitleSenior Engineer, Software Engineer in Test(Performance))OverviewBrighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017.We deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity or volume.
Our AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing and more.
Currently we serve 74/100 of the largest U.S.
banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100 billion transactions annually.RoleYou will be joining a team that will be responsible for building an automated infrastructure through AWS to support performance testing of all Brighterion products in order to be able to deliver value faster and efficiently to our customers.All About You
- Design and develop automated programs to benchmark and test platform products
- Troubleshoot performance issues covering platform products, scalability, and application profiling (JVM, Databases, etc.)
- Provide guidance and testing services to architects, developers, operations personnel, etc.
with respect to helping teams design and develop high performing Web/Java/NodeJS applications
- Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g.
Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
- Experience in Application performance monitoring tools such as Dynatrace and Splunk.
- Experience in Capacity(Memory, Storage, CPU) forecasting model
- Experience with at least one object-oriented language/scripting language such as Java, C++, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Perl
- Experience in AWS services such as EC2, S3, ElasticSearch, AWS VPC, Lambda, Kinesis
- Exposure to Cloud technology like Kubernetes, Docker
- An interest in fraud detection and security.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Chef
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Computer ScienceMastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact reasonable.accommodationmastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting.
Do not include any medical or health information in this email.
The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.