Job DescriptionAccenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global CollectiveBeing part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now.
To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention.
We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you.
Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries.
You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry.
Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you.
Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance.
We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you.
Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions.
Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
We are:Talent and Organization, and we help clients co-create the workforce of the future.
How? We make decisions based on insights.
We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work.
We create digital experiences employees love.
And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders.
Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting.
We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, change management and beyond.
Visit us here to find out more about Talent and Organization.You are:A force for change.
You know that companies must change or be left behind, and you know how to help companies do that.
You’ve got the skills, tools and know-how to help companies remake themselves from top-to-bottom to be more nimble, more capable, and more productive.
- Help clients through the transformation process that will make their companies more capable
- Develop human-centered strategies for change that are agile, and ready for the digital world
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
- Use leading practice change tools and methodologies including: o Predictive analytics o Engagement, collaboration and facilitation tools like Mentimeter/ThinkTanko Experience design using personas and informed by organizational analytics
- Help clients transform their companies into resilient organizations comfortable with redirection and ambiguity
- Help Accenture with business development including proposals and client relationships
- Build our T&O practice by helping with market research, Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, and knowledge management
- Be ready to build those air miles with travel as neededPlease use standardized descriptionQualifications Here’s what you need:
- At least 2 years working as a consultant
- At least 1 year of experience in 3 or more of the following areas:o Change Analyticso Change Trackingo Change Managemento Design Thinkingo Change Capabilityo Agile Change
- A Bachelor’s DegreeBonus points if:● You have at least 3 years’ experience working as an external consultant ● You have at least 3 years’ experience in 3 or more of the following areas: o Change Analyticso Change Trackingo Change Managemento Design Thinkingo Change Capabilityo Agile Change● You know everything there is to know about how to design, develop and roll out HR processes ● You’re familiar with digital tools like HR Automation, Future Workforce Design and AnalyticsImportant informationApplicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment OpportunityAll employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.