M + E Manager - Paying up to 50k - City Of London
This a great opportunity for a M & E Manager within the M & E Sector to join one of the largest M & E Service providers in the UK
Key Responsibilities include:
* Overseeing FM Hard Service delivery
* Management of reactive maintenance delivery and incidental/extra works
* Establish best value management techniques within contract
* Guarantee suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the plant and assets.
* Guarantee that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are readily available for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
* Guarantee that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
* Management of M & E planned maintenance delivery and life-cycle programme
* Experience within the M&E Industry
* M or E qualified
* Experience looking after a team
* Project Experience
* Healthcare sector experience
If this is of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply and we will be in contact