Protocol Education are working with a range of nursery clients across the Hertfordshire area that require qualified nursery staff to cover day to day sickness, annual leave, long-term and ongoing cover.
To be considered for these positions you will have a minimum 6months experience of working with children and a minimum CACHE Level 2 or equivalent.
Duties & Responsibilities:
-Your role will be to support the nursery staff in the daily running of the rooms. You will be expected to part take in all aspects of the nursery day from playing to providing overall safety and well-being of the children as well as a good standard of hygiene.
-Ensuring that you follow the curriculum in place with lots of fun activities and variation, encouraging learning, creating a happy and harmonious environment where children can flourish and grow
- You will need to build strong professional working relationships with the parents/ carers, support and communicate effectively with full time permanent staff on a day to day basis and perform any other duties where you are asked to help with ease and finesse.
- A minimum of 6months experience of working with children from 0-5 years of age
-A minimum CACHE Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
-Ideally worked within a nursery school or some form of childcare such as nanny/afterschool club/ crèche/ playschool
- Good communication skills, healthy work ethic and be a team player.
- Have a flexible, adaptable, positive and proactive approach to temporary work.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, if they do not have an up to date DBS already.
If this interests you, Apply now! Or call Danielle on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) .
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00