Supply Chain Planner – 12 month fixed term contract £28-30,000 plus benefits Commutable from Leamington Spa, Rugby, Northampton and Newport Pagnell 59187AM As part of a successful Supply Chain team you will m aintain and improve demand planning stock /inventory management to ensure all service levels are met on time and in full.
· To manage stocks and forecasts to ensure stock availability and inventory value KPI’s are met.
· Responsible for all aspects of forecasting and planning, to own and develop designated supply chains within the business, this includes inventory control / replenishment, demand forecasting and exception management.
· Maintain the inventory planning system at code level: Capture assumptions e.g.
market trend, launch plans through discussion with sales and product development.
Ensure demand requirements are planned for and monitor purchase orders and expedite where necessary.
· Manage forecasts including demand changes with both customers and suppliers to ensure smooth transitions.
· To monitor and improve key stock control metrics in each supply chain to enable the effective analysis of both under stocked items and over stocks – driving both inventory reduction and service improvement programs.
· To make recommendations on areas of the inventory to invest in to maximise service levels.
· Monitor alert management reports and highlight any potential issues arising.
· To utilise & develop a timely set of exception management reports that can be used in supply chain control to optimise performance in terms of both stock out and overstock.
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of demand planning, forecasting and inventory processes.
Strong analytical skills are required with experience of Microsoft Excel.This role is to cover maternity leave.
MVP has been placing Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchasing and Distribution professionals for over 30 years.
For more information on MVP, or to view our current portfolio of vacancies, please visit our website.
Please note that it is our policy to add the details of all applicants to our database.
MVP acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that by applying for this position you consent to MVP processing and storing your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work finding services.
We process your personal data in accordance with data protection laws, which require us to give you a Privacy Statement to explain how we manage your personal data.
Our full Privacy Statement is available to view on the MVP website, or it can be provided upon request.