Due to unprecedented growth amongst its global community of customers, Carter Manufacturing Ltd is looking to recruit an Internal Sales Engineer for their Head Office in Abingdon. Reporting to the Technical Operations Manager, and working closely with the rest of the technical sales team, you'll support the business by realising sales of their specialist bearings and tooling products. Carter Manufacturing Ltd is based in Oxfordshire, the UK's scientific hi-tech zone, this is a chance to work for a business that manufactures and supplies technical products and know-how to clients who are working at the cutting edge of technological growth; from aerospace and defence to scientific and renewables.
This role would suit an engineering graduate, a candidate with a diploma in engineering or at least 12 months relevant technical sales experience who now wants to move into a commercial setting and continue their professional development. You'll need to demonstrate that you can thrive within a team environment, can work to deadlines, that you have a strong focus on customer service as well as possessing the required sales and communications skills enabling you to work closely with clients to realise and respond to their complex requirements.
You'll join a highly qualified team of technical sales specialists supporting a growing customer base primarily in the UK and Europe but extending into the other Global markets.
Day to day activities will include:
* Fielding enquiries from customers and providing solutions and support
* Marketing and selling bearings and tools to existing customers as well as identifying new business development opportunities
* Building relationships with customers
* Liaising with suppliers
* Supporting other areas of the business as required
* Keeping up to date with applications and new technologies as well as market changes
* Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
* Solidworks competence
* Outstanding attention to detail.
* Problem-solving skills.
* IT Literate.
* FEA Experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Ability to prioritise tasks.
* Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
* Strong Team player.
* Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
* Drive and a Proactive, can-do attitude
Benefits: NEST 29 days hol, bonus & commissi