We are now looking for a Transport Administrator (TA). The main purpose of this role is to provide full support to the Sales Team, whilst ensuring company compliance and pre-payroll checks are adhered to in line with Company policy and legislation. As a TA you will be responsible for recruiting, through Advertising, Head-hunting & CV searching, as well as briefing in the form of PQQ’s and “Commitments Tests”. You will look to exceed expectations in terms of communication and contingency planning by always being communicative without the need for direct instruction.
As Transport Administrator, your duties will include:
* Gather information relating to branch vacancies and ongoing recruitment needs.
* Identify and explore any opportunities to develop extra revenue to the business.
* Assist internal staff with management of workforce.
* Prepare and execute PQQs and Job Briefings.
* Resource and register candidates.
* Liaise with Transport assessors to book assessments.
* Complete KPI’s.
* Prepare bookings for Payroll.
* Prepare compliance documents and ensure full compliance on Unity.
* Service Visits as necessary with internal staff.
* Prepare new starters.
The successful Transport Administrator will have:
* A background in transport or logistics is essential.
* Strong personal commitment to achieve both company and individual goals.
* High quality service skills to service the needs of both clients and temps.
* Ability to identify and see through objectives.
* Stable even under pressure.
* Proactive planning skills, with clear and concise communication.
* Ability to adapt to changing demands.
* Ability to work quickly and accurately.
* Focussed, responsible and professional with candidates, customers and internal staff.
* Confident and approachable.
* Ability to work on own initiative, anticipating and preventing problems before they occur.
* Commitment to the team.
* High functioning and able to cope in a fast-paced environment.
The successful Transport Administrator will receive a salary of £21,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. We can offer both a junior and senior position within this role, depending on your experience and suitability.
This role is offered on a temporary basis, however there will be a permanent opportunity for the right candidate