Four Squared Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading, well established organisation in Worcester to recruit a Commercial Administrator to join their growing Commercial Team. You will be working on client contractual changes, keeping accurate client records and dealing with client complaints.
This is a varied role which will also include the following:
* Process and manage Client termination requests
* Troubleshoot issues for Clients and assist in resolution
* Pro-active review of our Client data to identify anomalies. Manage the investigation process of Client complaints within the Open Gi complaints procedure
* Meeting Complaint handling/Client Termination KPIs
* Update standard documentation with Client information
* Reporting of Client Complaints and Client Terminations
* Checking of overriding agreements, contracts, new business orders and restructure documents
* Updating various data bases to ensure our Clients details are up to date in our systems
* Disabling licencing under specific circumstances e.g. non payment
The ideal Commercial Administrator will have the following:
* GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
* Customer service experience would be an advantage (not essential)
* Software company experience an advantage (not essential)
* Contractual/Legal experience an advantage (not essential)
This would suit someone who has worked within a customer services role or in a legal firm. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking, modern, dynamic work environment where people matter.
Please click apply now if this sounds like a role you would be interested in! Please send your CV to Elektra Clark.
Due to high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge all applications. If we do not get back in touch within 2 weeks, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
We will try and let you know about other roles which suit your current skills and experience