Senior Network Specialist/Architect. (CCNP)
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Network Specialist/Architect for a permanent opportunity to be based in Uxbridge, Middlesex.
Working for an international market leader in the media sector, a lead role within the global infrastructure team, responsible for the successful migration of a brand new network.
* Successful deployment and migration to new network.
* Planning, procurement, designing, developing, configuring, and commissioning networks and associated systems for network monitoring and incident management.
* Network documentation and policy design/compliance.
* Design and implementation of the processes, procedures, and operational management associated with high levels of network availability and risk management.
* 24x7 Support of Network Services.
* 8+ years working in integration and/or migration large-scale, mission-critical network implementations/migrations in a 24x7 or global environment.
* Leadership, supervisory, or team lead experience ad advantage.
* In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications, network hardware, specifically Cisco routers, switches, bridges, gateways, and firewalls.
Strong understanding and practical experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP, and OSPF.
* Senior level hands-on skills (switching and routing)
* Network analysis and design skills
* Routing protocol concepts (BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, QoS)
* Network monitoring concepts (Solarwinds, KiwiCat Tools, etc)
* Traffic management and measurement concepts (Netflow, etc)
* Authentication systems (RADIUS, TACACS, etc)
* Firewall concepts (Cisco ASA, Cisco NGFW)
* Load balancers and proxy concepts (F5, etc)
* Penetration testing & intrusion detection concepts (Cisco Firepower Threat Defence)
Client and clientless VPN concepts (Remote Access Server, Cisco AnyConnect)
* Experience in network design
* Design and implementation experience for change, incident and problem management process (preferably ITIL based)
* ISP experience
Cisco CCNP or above
Benefits: full corporate benefits and bonus