We are searching for a passionate and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 1 year experience in a previous Michelin, Rosette and Fine Dining.
The successful Chef de Partie will train & develop under experienced Chefs learning all aspects of the business. Working with fresh food & seasonal produce, you will be required to work to exceptionally high standards, only experienced, dedicated and ambitious Sous Chefs need apply! This is a fantastic opportunity for a Chef de Partie looking to work in a professional team to Michelin star level with excellent training and future development.
* To carry out kitchen duties whilst ensuring a smooth, co-ordinated team effort in the kitchen
* Works with all major kitchen equipment, including hazardous equipment
* May use own knives, ensuring that they are kept sharp and clean
* To ensure that the uniform provided is kept clean, presentable and in good condition, ensuring personal appearance and hygiene standards are an example for the team
* To co-ordinate all team members, ensuring that they perform well and cohesively
* To check and supervise all aspects of the kitchen
* To work closely with Sous chefs on all day to day matters
* To ensure that all information relating to bookings and movement is communicated and understood by all team members
* To check function sheets daily and communicate any movements to the team
* To supervise and demonstrate cooking methods for all outlets, when required
* To observes and test foods being served
* To ensure the proper handling of all food items in accordance with health & hygiene procedures
* To report anything that may be considered a health or hygiene hazard
* To participate in training programmes
* To consider the availability of all raw food items and order items accordingly
* To participate in receiving and checking incoming goods
* To work according to all the Health and Safety and Food Safety regulations and procedure