Care Assistant (33hrs Days) – £9.18/hr – Hathersage – Permanent
You will be working for a charitable organisation who put the needs of the 48 residents and its staff first, whose person-centred approach to care relies on the dedication and passion of our employees, who we expect to go the extra mile to improve the home experience and generate a relaxed and informal community within our homes.
We have the following contracts available –
* Care assistant - DAYS 33 hrs - £9.18per hour (3 days a week, Day Shifts are typically 8am-8pm)
* All shift patterns include working every other weekend
* To provide the highest level of personal care and attention to residents, following individual care plans carefully and ensuring that all contact is polite, friendly, warm and supportive.
* To act as a key worker for a named group of residents, ensuring that these responsibilities are carried out in full (as defined in the training manual).
* To ensure that the Care Home values of trust, respect and care are always maintained and that each team member treats residents in the way that they would expect to be treated themselves.
* Ideally one year minimum experience of working in a social care environment
* A willingness to develop new skills
* £9.18 per hour
* Permanent Contract
* Excellent public transport links.
This is a fantastic opportunity, please apply online in the first instance. Please note due to the expected high level of applications, if you do not hear back within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful