Ref ID: 00340-9502200123 Classification: Bookkeeper Compensation: DOE Stephany Vanhorn [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] ) Our client is seeking a bookkeeper to join there finance team.
The Bookkeeper will manage accounts payable, accounts receivable and bank reconciliation.
The Bookkeeper reports directly to the CFO and plays an integral role in the organization.
This is an opportunity to join a company that values its employees and provides stability.
- Perform month-end close including expenses, accruals, journal entries and reconciliation
- Process accounts payable
- Perform 1099 file maintenance and year-end processing
- Process accounts receivable
- Process payroll in timely manner
- Ensure bank reconciliation are completed in a timely manner
- Managing/ordering office and warehouse supplies Qualifications
- 2 years of relevant bookkeeping experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Positive and flexible working attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with QuickBooks or other accounting software preferred If interested please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more.
We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948.
Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it.
Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.