Ref ID: 02303-0011198684 Classification: Administrative Assistant Compensation: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly You'll love this Administrative Assistant job if you love mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design OfficeTeam is hiring an Administrative Assistant, so if you're results-oriented and want to perform various administrative and office support duties for a company in the Investment Advisory industry, you should consider this opening.
If you are a Administrative Assistant who is deeply passionate about growing your career, this could be just what you're looking for.
If you're looking for a long-term temporary Administrative Assistant position in the Lake Elmo, Minnesota area, this could be the job for you.
Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give our office a call at 952.831.6020 Your responsibilities in this role - Complete word processing, filing, and faxing - Provide help when needed with various projects for other employees - Greet and direct visitors - Answer telephone calls and return voicemails Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give our office a call at 952.831.6020 Responsibilities
- Assist advisor in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, enter data into contact manager, create the agenda and summary of meetings, escort clients to advisor and provide necessary follow-up.
- Prepare and ensure new business paperwork successfully submitted which includes preparing forms, obtain appropriate signatures, prepare documentation to send to home office, track new insurance applications and coordinate rollovers.
- Prepare for and coordinate marketing events which includes creating marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisors phone, processing expense management reports, prepare routine client correspondence, support for closes, set up of client files, copy and new business correspondence and alerts.
If you are passionate individual that thrives in a creative environment, we would love to have you discuss about joining our dynamic and growing company.
Contact us now - this position will be staffed by the end of the week Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give our office a call at 952.831.6020 .
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field.
We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network.
Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities.
We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam.
A Robert Half Company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.