We are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a well-established company based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, supportive team environment which is fast-paced, lively and fun!
You will become a key player within the team as you deal with incoming customer enquiries, you process orders received for inbound and outbound consignments, and you assist with general administration.
* To process orders & special customer requests
* You will answer up to 120 calls a day (as a team of 2 or 3, not per person)
* Manage any queries and complaints via phone or email, ensuring they are documented and resolved within agreed timelines
What the employer is looking for:
* At least 2 years’ experience within a fast paced customer service focused role
* Confident in using Microsoft packages - including Excel and Word at Intermediate level
* Excellent communication skills with good written and spoken English
* Uses initiative and demonstrates common sense
* Demonstrates a helpful 'can do' attitude
* A flexible and adaptable approach to work
* You will be positive and confident, with a willingness to be a key team player!
* Very good time management, multi-tasking and organisation skills
What’s in it for you?
* Salary: £25k
* 28 days holidays including bank holidays
* Free parking
* Working with a really nice supportive team!
* You will be working in a fast paced environment where every day is different!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am-6.00pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted