- Candidates must work under the supervision of the IT Manager.
- Candidates must attend all the training classes which gives them basic information about various sectors of the Company such as management and technical services.
- Candidates must carry out internal and external research for the company.
- Candidates will carry out presentations in his or her department based on their evaluation.
- Candidates has to pass the entire test and needs to show his or her competence in order to work for the company.
- B.Sc/HND in computer science and any related discipline.
- Minimum of 0 year(s) experience
- Must not be above 27 years before December 2019
- Must have excellent programming skills
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skill.