Essential Functions · Process incoming Accounts Receivable receipts.
· Research and solve payment discrepancies · Make adjustments to accounts as needed · Communicate with co-workers, management, clients, franchisees and others in a courteous and professional manner.
· Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
· Conform to all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
· Prepare and scan AR documents into imaging system.
· Other duties as assigned.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work This is a full-time position.
Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm Hours listed are general hours and may be altered as needed.
Additional hours may be required to fulfill job duties and position expectations.
Equal Employment Policy S.
Abraham & Sons, Inc.
hiring and employment practices are based on job qualifications, performance, and/or conduct without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, height, weight, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Competencies · Excel and Word proficiency required · Working knowledge of on-line data entry required · Proficient 10-key adding machine skills required · Organizational skills · Numerical aptitude · Ability to do detail work accurately · Ability to communicate effectively Required Education and Experience · High school diploma or GED.
· Minimum 1 year office experience in related field.