This individual will perform various Security Department responsibilities on an as-needed basis.
Primary responsibilities will include providing support in locating potential account fraud by identifying and analyzing data through departmental software.
Complete special projects as assigned by the department manager.
Act as a liaison for the Security Department between bank personnel and customers.
Assist the Security Officer in ensuring that the departmental activities run smoothly and efficiently.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Provide support for technical systems/applications.
- Accept daily, weekly, monthly tasks and assignments from management that will involve, to varying degrees: the review of physical reports and forms.
- Serve as a liaison between the Security Department, branches and other departments to ensure missing or outstanding documentation is received in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with the departments, branches, vendors, and customers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Handle backup responsibilities as required.
Experience : Entry level to six months related experience Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook.
Jack Henry banking software for CIF.