-Direct Hire Opportunity
-Moon Township, PA
-$38K plus Monthly Bonus
-Choose the 1pm to 10pm shift and receive $200 additional per month Does working for one of the top 100 innovative companies in the Mortgage Services industry interest you? Do you have a passion for Customer Service and helping others? Are you looking for stable hours with great pay and full benefits? If you possess confidence in your ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service, now is the time to join this exciting new team and become a part of something big Apple One is recruiting multiple (Direct Hire) Customer Service Representatives for our growing client located in the Moon Township area of Pittsburgh, PA.
This client strives to attract and retain the best talent available and provides extensive training so their employees can advance their individual careers.
Working for this company also has its perks Enjoy a work facility that features state-of-the-art technology, an onsite cafeteria, and gym Your Primary Responsibilities in this Customer Service role will include the following:
- Use an advanced telephony system and handle inbound and outbound calls from customers in a fast-paced environment
- Utilize good judgment and understanding of process and procedures to effectively make decisions to resolve customer issues and explain mortgage-based process information
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints accurately and effectively, while providing exceptional customer service
- Navigate and enter data on a computer platform and accurately track and document all communications with customers to provide a detailed history of contact
- Assist with identifying root causes and explain the best solution to resolve customer concerns in an expedient manner
- Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals
- Follow escalation procedures to address customer concerns and direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource Your Minimum Qualifications for this Customer Service Rep role will be:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Two (2) years of Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills and problem analysis
- Basic mortgage product knowledge preferred If this exciting opportunity interests you, we want to hear from YOU We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.